1701 Garretson Lane, Yakima, WA 98908 Phone: 509-571-1449 Tue-Sun: 11am to 7pm
This class is for all beginners, or those who may be somewhat familiar with handguns, but have received no formal training. Students will be taught how to safely handle firearms, the correct stance, grip and principals of marksmanship. Students will receive both classroom and live fire instruction with the goal of confidence and comfort in handling a pistol or revolver. This class is the foundation of all our more advanced classes.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the class start time to complete the required range safety waiver and range safety video, purchase ear and eye protection if you don't already have them, and purchase ammo.
Handgun Level I (2 Hours)
COURSE COST - $99
*Registering for a class constitutes an agreement to attend the class in which you enroll. After your class enrollment tuition payments are not refundable, but those funds may be applied to a future class with at least one week’s advanced notification. Emergencies are handled on a case-by-case basis. Call with questions 509-571-1449 between 10a.m. and 6p.m. Tuesday-Saturday or email email@example.com
This is a FREE course for all who attend*. Pre-registration is required to reserve your space. Only 15 spots are available.
- Learn how firearms work
- Learn the principals of Firearms Safety
- Identify different kinds of firearms and their actions
- Determine whether a firearm is loaded or unloaded
- Unload and clear many types of firearms
* There is no certificate, certification or proof of attendance issued in this class. If you need a certificate or proof of attendance to a Firearms Safety Class, please attend our "I-1639 Rifle Certification" class; this training includes a certificate of attendance to a Firearms Safety Class.6-7pm
©2020 The Range LLC in Yakima, Washington. All rights reserved.