OFFICIAL PROMOTIONAL CONTEST OF CHANCE RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: This is a “free entry” contest used by a commercial business to promote its products and services. This contest does not raise money for charity. Additional entries are based on a purchase of services, goods, wares or merchandise.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to Washington state residents who are age 18 or older at the time of entry.This Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees and immediate family members (dependents under IRS rules), contractors, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies of The Range are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- PRIZE. One (1) grand prize winner will receive a prize package including: one Barrett MRAD rifle chambered in 338 Lapua Magnum equipped with a Steiner M7 scope. Approximate prize package value is $10,800. No cash equivalent or substitution of any prize is offered. Anyone deemed not eligible to possess a firearm due to failure to pass the National Instant Background Check System, or otherwise considered a “prohibited person” will be disqualified and will be not be awarded an alternate prize, and there will be a selection of an alternate winner.
- HOW TO ENTER: Visit 1701 Garretson Ln, Yakima, WA 98908 to complete and submit an entry form in person during regular business hours between November 7, 2023, and December 31, 2023. Entries must be received on or before 1:00 p.m. PST on December 31, 2023.
- WINNER SELECTION. Winner need not be present to win. Winners will be selected at random by contest officials on or around December 31, 2022.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. Winner will be notified, by phone call, on or around December 31, 2023. Odds of winning depend of number of entries received. To request a list of prize winners, mail a stamped, self-addressed envelope to The Range, 1701 Garretson Ln, Yakima, WA 98908. Winners who fail to respond to notification within seven calendar days from the notification are disqualified, and an alternate winner will be drawn.
- TAXES. Winners are responsible for all taxes and liabilities associated with each prize. The Range reserves the right to require any forms for eligibility and/or tax purposes within 7 days of notification and prior to prize redemption. Noncompliance may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these official Rules and by the decisions of The Range, which are final on all matters pertaining to the Contest. If winner requests shipping to another licensed retailor, winner will be charged actual shipping costs.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; PUBLICITY RIGHTS. The Range is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries or any entries that lack sufficient information. The Contest can be canceled, terminated, modified or suspended at any time for any reason by The Range. Entrants agree to release The Range from any and all liability resulting from participation in the Contest or use of any prize won. Entrants further consent to release to the aforementioned companies the use of each winner’s likeness, proper name, city, and state for purposes of advertising any other media or trade in connection with the Contest without further compensation. The aforementioned company further reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Contest, including information on entrants obtained through the Contest, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
This Contest is sponsored by The Range, LLC, a Washington limited liability company, 1701 Garretson Ln, Yakima, WA 98908.