1701 Garretson Lane, Yakima, WA 98908 Phone: 509-571-1449 Tue-Sun: 11am to 7pm
Action Shooting League- your chance to get past the static firing line, and experience moving and shooting in a dynamic environment designed to push your shooting skills! Designed for shooters of all levels and abilities, shooters who have shot competitively and shooters who have never done more than stand and shoot.
This is not a serious event- come with your friends and see who does the best! We try not to take ourselves too seriously, so if you just want to have fun, come out to ASL every 1st and 3rd Wednesday night.
We do a single-bay, toned-down Action Shooting League for those who just want to get their feet wet, or are nervous to try it. Instructors are on hand to give tips, and we have found that the other shooters can be some of the most friendly people around.
- Cost: $10
- Round Count: Varies between 50-100 rounds needed for pistol
- Membership discounts: Basic Members $5, Unlimited Members FREE!
- Eye protection and ear protection required
- Holster recommended
This class (along with your current Washington State Concealed Pistol License) will enable you to receive a Concealed Permit from the State of Utah, which is recognized in 37 states! This class also fulfills the requirement for training required if you apply for an Oregon or Arizona CPP. This class also provides (at no extra cost) the required fingerprint card and photo for Utah; all the documentation needed to submit the application in one stop. **NEW AS OF OCT 2019- This class will also include the required I-1639 Semi-Auto Rifle Training certificate.
- Valid Washington State Driver's License
- Valid Washington State Concealed Pistol License
- Safe loading and unloading
- Carrying concealed
- Laws defining lawful self-defense
- Use of force by private citizens (including deadly force)
- Transportation and concealment
This is a 4 hour course.
Cost is $75- Fingerprinting and photo included.
Instructor: Verne Bakker
©2019 The Range LLC in Yakima, Washington. All rights reserved.