January 23, 2019
.Women's Concealed Carry.
Women's Concealed Carry I
(4 hours, usually over 2 evenings)
In spite of the fact that Washington State has no education requirement for a Concealed Pistol Permit, our Women's Concealed Carry Class is a MUST for women wanting to know the laws and rules regarding Concealed Carry in this state. What are the dangers and considerations of carrying a concealed weapon? Where is it still unlawful for a CPP holder to have a firearm? This class is specifically designed for Ladies Only.
- Review of Safe Gun Handling Skills
- Learn about Washington State Law regarding Self Defense and Justifiable Homicide
- Where you can and cannot carry a concealed pistol in Washington State
- Deadly Force/Armed Self-Defense Mindset
- Situation Awareness and Conflict Avoidance
- Dealing with the police both before and after a self-defense incident
- Holster options, with women's needs in mind
- A Live-Fire portion in our climate-controlled indoor range to practice these skills
- Handgun with two magazines or revolver (preferably with a speedloader). If you have no handgun, no problem! You can borrow one of our guns at no cost for this class (you will need to purchase our ammunition to use in our handguns)
- Comfortable clothing suitable for standing long periods of time. Open toed shoes or low cut clothing are not acceptable for training.
- A baseball cap is strongly recommended (prevents ejected brass from falling on the face/neck area).
- 100 rounds of ammunition
- Hearing and Eye protection (wrap around eye protection recommended), these can be provided at no charge.
There is no prerequisites to this class, however new and inexperienced shooters are strongly encouraged to take Basic Handgun Level I first.
COURSE COST - $150
*Registering for a class constitutes an agreement to attend the class in which you enroll. After your class enrollment tuition payments are not refundable, but those funds may be applied to a future class with at least one week’s advanced notification. Emergencies are handled on a case-by-case basis. Call with questions 509-571-1449 between 11a.m. and 7p.m. Tuesday-Sunday or email email@example.com
6-8pm Wed and Thurs Nights
Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately, this class is full and enrollment is now closed
View More Events