Tactical Rifle Fundamentals
- Basic Rifle Safety
- Manipulations, Reloads and Malfunctions
- Considerations for using a Tactical Rifle for Self-Defense in an Urban environment
- Cover and Concealment
- Moving and Shooting
- Serviceable Carbine and any tools (disassembly or sight adjustment) necessary to maintain it.
- 2 magazines
- Sling, two-point sling is preferred.
- Comfortable clothing suitable for standing long periods of time. Open toed shoes or low cut clothing are not acceptable for training.
- Hearing and Eye protection (wrap around eye protection recommended), this can be provided at no charge.
- Baseball cap
- Ammunition, 60 rounds
AR-15 rentals are available for use during class at no charge. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to start time to work out the gun rental and ammo purchase: all firearms rented must be accompanied by our ammo.
COURSE COST - $99
Return to List of Classes