This is a FREE course for all who attend*. Pre-registration is required to reserve your space. Only 15 spots are available.
- Learn how firearms work
- Learn the principals of Firearms Safety
- Identify different kinds of firearms and their actions
- Determine whether a firearm is loaded or unloaded
- Unload and clear many types of firearms
NO equipment/dress requirements required for this class. Do not bring firearms or ammo to class.
* There is no certificate, certification or proof of attendance issued in this class. If you need a certificate or proof of attendance to a Firearms Safety Class, please attend our "I-1639 Rifle Certification" class; this training includes a certificate of attendance to a Firearms Safety Class.1-2pm
Do you know how to properly clean your handgun? Are you sure you are not causing potential damage?
Proper cleaning, inspection, and maintenance is critical to keep your firearm operating when you need it and continue to function smoothly throughout the years.
Learn how to correctly keep your handgun in top shape by using proper break down, safety procedures, and cleaning techniques.
What you need:
©2023 The Range LLC in Yakima, Washington. All rights reserved.