Gun Safety is YOUR First and Foremost Responsibility
To make check in faster you can bring your signed range rules with you during your visit
Printable Range Rules
- All shooters will obey the basic rules of firearms safety:
TREAT ALL GUNS AS IF THEY ARE LOADED
NEVER POINT A GUN AT ANYTHING YOU DO NOT WANT TO SHOOT
KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON YOUR TARGET
KNOW YOUR TARGET AND THE BACKSTOP BEYOND
- Alcohol and drug use are strictly prohibited. This includes Marijuana. Marijuana use is illegal under federal law and makes the user ineligible for firearms possession, purchase or use.
- Hearing and eye protection must be worn at all times on the range, even when you are not shooting.
- Personal firearms must be unloaded and in a case, open carried or concealed carried with a valid permit. DO NOT UNHOLSTER A CARRIED FIREARM OF ANY KIND WITHOUT IT BEING INSIDE OF THE RANGE AREA AND AFTER NOTIFYING THE ON DUTY RANGE OFFICER OF YOUR INTENT TO UNHOLSTER.
- ABSOLUTELY NO HANDLING OF FIREARMS ANYWHERE OTHER THAN INSIDE THE RANGE.
- Muzzles will be pointed downrange at all times and never higher than the target. Firearms must remain in the stall with you. Do not move firearms between stalls, if sharing please move people not firearms.
- Unaimed and uncontrolled fire is strictly prohibited. This includes intentional and unintentional firing. ANY SHOT STRIKING AN OVERHEAD BAFFLE WILL RESULT IN A $10 FINE. DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT WILL RESULT IN A FINE EQUAL TO THE REPLACEMENT COST OF THE DAMAGED EQUIPMENT. All damage must be reported to the on duty Range Officer. Failure to report will result in loss of range use.
- Ammunition larger than .308 is NOT allowed unless you ask the on duty Range Officer. EVERY TIME.
- Only FMJ (full metal jacket), TMJ (total metal jacket), JHP (jacketed hollow point) or JSP (jacketed soft point) are allowed. No incendiary rounds of any kind. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All rental firearms entering or leaving the range area must be unloaded with actions open, and with a safety flag or chamber flag in the chamber.
- If firing a rental firearm, only range ammo is allowed.
- Only one person may fire from the shooting stall at a time.
- Never cross the firing line. Brass that goes forward of the line may not be retrieved. Anything behind the line can be retrieved. Please keep your stall policed of casing, it is a tripping hazard. Squeegees are provided on the back wall for your use. Push or move loose casings forward of the firing line if you are not retrieving them.
- No food or beverages in the range area, other than bottled water.
- Children under the age of 7 are not allowed in the range area. Age 7 to 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Remember to wash hands and face after firing. Components of ammunition may contain lead. Wipes are provided in various areas of the range and at the Range Check-In counter.
- Drawing from the holster is not permitted without qualifying credentials on file.
- Please clip targets to the backer in a way that keeps your aim in the middle of the room and off the baffles and floors.
- No open toed shoes or low cut shirts.
Thank you for helping to keep our shooting sport safe